Significant Court Cases
Nokes & Nokes is proud of its work in successfully prosecuting cases on behalf of its injured clients. Some of the firms more significant cases involve the following:
- Brain injury in pedestrian incident
- Partial amputation of foot resulting from the improper guarding of a chain and sprocket mechanism on an amusement park ride
- Two thirds of right index finger burned and subsequently amputated in a commercial ironing machine
- Shattered kneecap resulting from a slip on theater marquee letters left on a sidewalk
- Herniated cervical disc and partial paralysis on the right side resulting from a broken, improperly-maintained step in an apartment complex
- Re-injury of the spine (lumbar disc) resulting from a chair collapse in a bar
- Wrongful death of a patient resulting from the failure of emergency room personnel to provide oxygen
- A cab driver who sustained a broken leg, brain damage and a concussion after he was pinned against the back of his cab by another driver.
- A ruptured breast implant from a fall on the sidewalk
- Amputation of fingertips in an industrial machine
- Loss of an eye from a defective grinder disc.
Call us at 949-716-7200 for a free consultation. You will not be charged any attorneys fees unless we recover damages for you.